Actesso Web Arm Sling - Designed to immobilise and stabilise the arm following injuries
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Actesso Web Arm Sling
The Actesso Web Arm Sling is designed to immobilise and stabilise the arm following injuries to the shoulder, arm, wrist or hand or for cast support.
Measure your forearm from elbow to the base of your hand in centimetres (see picture) and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size:
Small - <18 cm, Medium -18-28 cm. Large- >28.
Features and Benefits
- Gives some fixation to the shoulder and upper arm
- Strap is adjustable and has a movable padded neck piece for maximum comfort
- Collar and Cuff can be applied one handed
- Relieves pressure on the shoulder joint
- Lightweight design makes this sling much more comfortable to wear than bulky designs
- Can be worn for broken arm or wrist and hand fractures
- Can be used for right or left
- Hand wash and air dry only
IMMOBILISES ARM - Arm Sling immobilises and stabilises the arm following injuries to the arm, wrist or hand or for cast support REDUCES PAIN AND DISCOMFORT - Provides support and comfort following injuries to the arm or shoulder. The strap is adjustable and has a moveable padded neck piece for added comfort EASY TO FIT - simple design with two separate triangle bandages for support provides a more customised fit and can be easily put on or removed with one arm. Can be used for right or left LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - lightweight design for comfort with a padded neck piece to make wearing this sling as comfortable as possible EASY SIZING - Measure your forearm from elbow to the base of your hand in centimetres (See picture) to get the right size. Easy returns if the fit is not perfect. Small- less than 18 cm, Medium- 18-28 cm. Large- more than 28 cm. Please note small size is suitable for children to small adults. Once you have found your correct size select it in the drop down box above and click add to basket to order today