Drive S1 Budget Transit Wheelchair
In Stock Click and Choose Options
Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2019-01-15 15:16:14 UTC and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on http://www.amazon.co.uk/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- A cost effective and lightweight entry into Drive Medical';s wheelchair range
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Robust steel frame is b and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean
- Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
- All round solid puncture proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs
- 32cm (12.5") rear wheels on transit model ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant
- 61cm (24") composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are b, resilient and lightweight
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
- Transit Model - Comes with calf strap as standard for additional leg support
- Self Propel Model - Comes with heel strap as standard for foot support
VAT EXEMPT PRICE - To claim VAT exemption, please reach out to us on 08000 23 23 35 before purchasing.
View our full range of Drive Devilbiss
Deals From eBay
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Your Shopping Cart
You currently have no items in your cart.