Flexivity Mobility Grips
Flexivity is a leading provider of innovative assistive mobility devices, specialising in ultra soft Crutch Grips.
From crutch, rollator and walker grips, through to specialist sports grips, Flexivity guarantees product quality and customer satisfaction. We work with experienced physiotherapists, product designers and our customers to develop and deliver superior products at an affordable price.
Why buy Flexivity?
Do you suffer from painful hands when using a mobility aid? If yes, then you need Flexivity, the most effective and comfortable solution for hand pain associated with mobility aids.
• Flexivity is specifically designed for mobility aids and has a shock absorbing gel interior that helps to prevent the development of painful blisters, calluses and pressure sores.
• Flexivity products are made from the highest quality durable lightweight materials that provide maximum user comfort and stability.
• Our ergonomically designed products have strategically placed cushioning and strapping that enable you to maintain a firm hold on your mobility device.
• Flexivity products are very easy to install on your mobility device, with hook and loop straps that adjust to accommodate different size handles.
• Flexivity will not detach from your device while in use, giving you the confidence to go about your daily life.
• Can be hand washed at 30°C.
The Flexivity mobility range includes the following grips:
SudoGrip FC - Crutch Grips,
SudoGrip RW - Roller Walker Grips, and
SudoGrip WF - Walking Frame Grips.
Don't suffer in silence any longer, order your Flexivity mobility grips today.
Flexivity® Crutch Handle Covers - super soft gel cushion available in 3 sizes.
Specifically designed for crutches, Flexivity grips are the most effective and comfortable solution for relieving hand pain caused by standard forearm crutches.
Latex free Neoprene outer cover and a super soft gel cushion interior; installed in under a minute and secured in place with hook and loop fasteners that adjust to fit different shaped crutch handles; will not come off handle while in use.
Standard size - measures 110mm (11cm) in length, suitable for Standard Forearm crutches; Not suitable for crutches with ergonomic shaped handles (we would recommend the SudoGrip Small size for crutch handles under 105mm (10.5cm) in length).
Free Royal Mail 1st Class shipping on all Sudo Healthcare fulfilled orders (all orders dispatched within 24 hours).