Orthopedic crutches, also known as English canes, Canadian canes, are used during convalescence periods for rehabilitation of leg, knee, ankle and foot injuries.b>
Height-adjustable orthopedic crutches are one of the most common walking aids.
- The forearm support makes walking safer.
- The forearm part is rigid, does not bend, so there is no pain in the elbow joint.
- Made of high quality and stable aluminium tube. The handles and elbow pads are made of polypropylene. The end cap is made of 18 mm PVC.
- Maximum user weight: 125 Kg.
- Maximum length of extended arm: 250 mm.
- Minimum length of extended arm: 200 mm.
- Handle length: 125 mm.
- Support angle: 21 degrees.
- Grip angle: 104.5 degrees.
- Shank length: 674-980 mm.
- Pole weight: 560 grs.